Friday, June 19, 2009

A Brief Introduction

I know how exciting and frustrating and difficult it can be without guidance. I have been working as various staff on forums since January of 2008 and personally consider myself to be experienced in the ways of good ways to run forums and bad ways to run forums. I have witnessed the rise and fall of great forums, experienced the disappointment of forums that didn't work out, and tasted the joy of a successful forum.

But enough with the clichés and the vague description of my résume. If you are reading this blog, I am assuming that you either enjoy using or operating forums, are interested in running forums, want to learn more about forums, enjoy stalking me, or are completely lost. In these cases (excluding the lost one, which is about the complete opposite) you have come to the right place.

I plan on updating this fairly frequently, or whenever I think of an article that I should write, an article that I've wished was written at one point in time, or whenever someone requests advice. I hope I can be of some service!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am here because I am stalking you. =P

    ReplyDelete